• Can art therapy be used as a tool to diagnose ADHD in children and other clinical conditions?
• Analyzing neuroimaging data on brain differences in men and women with major depressive disorder compared to healthy control subjects.
• What are some of the challenges faced by chip designers?
• Litigation research in a construction defects court case: Were the homes selected to test
the quality of the building materials used to build them randomly sampled?
• Improving sustainability reporting by corporations, financial institutions, NGOs, and other organizations and stakeholders.
For more information click here (pdf 139KB).
• Assessing the role of chronic renal failure (CRF) on the risk of contracting turberculosis (TB).
• Are foreigners seeking political asylum in the U.S. treated fairly?
To view the report ("STUDY ON ASYLUM SEEKERS IN EXPEDITED REMOVAL")
• Identifying the factors that promote a smooth reintegration into the civilian
workforce of Army Reservists that have returned from deployment (Afghanistan, Iraq).
• Studying the habits and motivations of commuters in a large suburban area.
• Analyzing the attitudes of immigrant women towards domestic violence.
• How does bullying among teenage girls manifest itself, and what factors promote it?
• Are foster care youth "ill-prepared" when the time comes for them to leave the system?
• Are the customers of a large software company satisfied with the products and services they receive?
• Understanding the users of the services offered by a large Internet company.